The Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, one of the most prestigious international wine competition in the world, have awarded our wine from Priorat Galena 2017 DOCa Priorat / Gold Medal.
Wine&Spirits Magazine (online)
Our Paloma de Plata 2020 Rias Baixas Albarino has been rated with 92 pts. and we are happy to share with you the review from the magazine:
There’s depth and breadth to this wine’s coastal scents, the salty richness of sea air cut by cool floral notes of jasmine.The flavors are smoky and nutty, refreshing in the end, with the acidity to take on fried oysters.
With Gilbert & Gaillard wines guide, that is an essential reference for professionals and wine lovers from all over the world, we have recently received the following medals:
- Katxiña Txakolina 2020 / Gold Medal
- Teofilo Reyes Roble 2020 DO Ribera del Duero / Gold Medal 90 points
- ZG Vendimia Seleccionada 2020 DO Rioja / Gold Medal 90 points
- Masterchef Verdejo 2020 / Gold Medal
- Masterchef Chardonnay 2020 / Gold Medal
- Masterchef Tempranillo 2020 / Gold Medal
Congrats to all our wineries that have been working very hard on these vintages!!