Following the tradition of Navarra and the strict regulations of the Navarra Control Board, this wine has been made by the “bleeding” method and only with red varieties from our vineyard, with a dominant Merlot grape. After the harvest, we carry out a brief maceration of the grapes with their skins, and then separate the free-run juice by bleeding, without pressing.Once the larger particles had been removed, it was time for fermentation, at low temperature and on the lees, to gain body and unctuosity. We combined two types of fermentation: 70% was fermented in small stainless-steel tanks and the other 30% in French oak barrels. After fermentation, the wine rested on its fine lees for just 2 months, both in tanks and in oak barrels. After tasting the different wines, we decided on the final blend of this rosé, which was launched on the market in April 2023.
It has an attractive salmon colour with hints of pink, pale and bright. On the nose, it shows an elegant, fresh and subtle aroma, with a first entry of acid red fruit, grapefruit citrus and notes of white flowers and orange blossom, followed by subtle aromas of fennel, toffee and dried leaves.When drinking it, its freshness stands out and it fills the mouth with volume and sweetness. It is a balanced wine with high acidity, which gives freshness and fullness. Red fruit, citrus and floral notes come out, while tasting.A rosé that will leave a long and pleasant memory, made to be enjoyed all year round, even for those who do not usually drink rosé wines.
Chicken, Salmon. Soft cheeses, ham, charcuterie. Salads and pasta.
- Cases of 6 bottles
- Case weight: 8,20 kg
- 528 bottles/pallet